A1 and A2 - Basic User of Chinese language
Description Level A1 (HSK 1)
- You can understand familiar sentences and participate in a simple conversation on a given topic, as long as your conversational partner speaks slowly and distinctly.
- You are able to describe simple situations or express elementary needs. You can also ask questions about daily subjects and answer questions appropriately.
- You understand basic guidelines, instructions, or information.
Description Level A2 (HSK 2)
- In a familiar context you can express your opinions and wishes in a simple way.
- You are able to converse about common, familiar matters in simple direct exchanges, or to give a thorough description of basic needs.
- You understand information about familiar topics and you are able to formulate appropriate questions regarding these.